Justin M. Crofts
Justin Crofts was born and raised in Colorado. He graduated from Brigham Young University in 2004 with a bachelor degree in zoology. In May 2009 Justin graduated from Texas Tech School of Law with his Juris Doctorate. Justin served as the Executive Lead Articles Editor of the Texas Tech Administrative Law Journal.
Justin joined Petty & Stewart, PLLC in the fall of 2009 as an associate.
He is licensed to practice in the State of Texas. He is admitted before the Northern District of Texas, Eastern District of Texas, and the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals. He is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and is fluent in Spanish.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- J.D. - 2009
- Law Journal: Texas Tech Administrative, Articles Editor
- Brigham Young University
- B.S. - 2004
- Major: Zoology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Justin joined Petty & Stewart, PLLC, Associate, 2009